domingo, 10 de junio de 2007

How I spend my money

This is how i spend my weekly money:
  • My parents deposit 50.000 Bs weekly into an account, for my personal expenses, I shouldn´t ask them for more money, but I do it anyway, because I have to go to an ATM to get it.
  • I usually take a cab to go to the university, around once a week, plus there is a chance that I take a "carrito", in case I want to go to my house early. So I spend around 6.500 Bs on transportation weekly. I|||I
  • I go to eat with my friends, around once a week, in wich I spend around 15.000 Bs.I|||I
  • In the university, on snacks and on copies, I spend around 10.000 Bs weekly.I|||I
  • I don´t go to the malls a lot, but when I do I spend around 30.000 Bs, however this does not happends very often.I|||I
  • And I have to buy my own cellphone cards, so thats 30.000 Bs monthly, around 7.500 Bs weekly.I|||I


Basicly, the weeks i dont go to a mall, I dont spend more than 50.000 weekly, plus the money that my mom gives me is usually the one I spend, so I have been saving money for a while...

No hay comentarios: