lunes, 30 de julio de 2007

Hobbies

Hobbies? well, my hobbies would be: watching tv, chating and playing on the pc, it's no big deal, but that's what I like doing.

My favorite show is "The Simpsons", but that's excluding the last couple of seasons, since they changed a writer I don't enjoy it as much as I used to.

Since I have a computer in my room, and it is equipped with abba, I can be connected to the web as long as I want to, so I chat a lot.

On the pc I play: Starcraft, and Counter-Strike. Which aren't new games, but since they can be played on the web, It's fun to play them with people, and sometimes I play them with Victor, who's a friend of mine. I'm waiting for Starcraft II to come out, but it dosen't has a release date yet, it has only been announced.


2 comentarios:

vikisaluzzo@hotmail.com dijo...

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!... I like you blog. my favorite movie titanic:) byeeeeeeeeee

Brian dijo...

I play counter-striker too and "The Simpsons" is my favorite TV program too