lunes, 30 de julio de 2007

Vacation

My favorite vacation was the one my family and I took when I was about 13 years old, we went to the United States for three weeks, we staied in my aunt's house in Tampa, and we went to the amousement parks that are in Florida, wich was only like 45 minutes away, so it was great.
We visited, "Ilands of Adventure", "Bush Gardens", "Adventure Iland", "Universal Studios", we even went to the Tampa Bay Stadium and I saw the yankees play!.

The best park was "Ilands of Adventure" (at that time it was the newest one) it has the spider-man atraction, jurasic park, the roaler coaster "Hulk", live theater, it had everything!
We built a lot of happy memories on those vacations, those are some vacations that I'll never forget.

1 comentario:

Karem dijo...

hello hello Carlos, I went to USA when I was 10 years old I visited de universal studios too, and my favorite atraction was jurasic park