lunes, 30 de julio de 2007

My favorite movie

My favorite movie is “Star Wars”; I have seen all the movies several times, the story is pretty cool. My favorite one, is the last movie that was released, “Episode III: Revenge of the sith”, it’s pretty cool because you see the main character become bad; his power corrupted him, wow!


I began to see the movies because I bought one of my favorite games ever, “Star Wars: Rogue Squadron” when I was about 9, so after that I got kind a hooked up in the franchise.

So, I’m kind of a fan of “Star Wars”, I think it’s a pretty interesting science fiction saga, that is worth watching, not just for the cool effects, but for a great story.

1 comentario:

Alegna Russo dijo...

Hi carlos, thank's for the comment you posted in my blog... a like to the “Star Wars”; and yes the last episode is the best...